Toll Blending Meets Full-Service Toll Manufacturing
ResinLab specializes in the manufacturing of epoxies, urethanes, and silicone but we are open to toll blending other chemistries that are compatible with our mixing equipment, cleaning capabilities, and resulting waste streams.
ResinLab's wide range of manufacturing capabilities and experience allows us to blend your in-house formulations. We provide the very best in formula review, effective manufacturing, certifications, MSDS documentation, QA specifications and custom packaging. Our technical expertise with a variety of resin systems will help you avoid pitfalls associated with in-house production.
(ResinLab provides full-service chemical toll manufacturing. Housed in the same 106,000 sq. ft. facility as KitPackers, we provide all of the lab, testing, toll blending, packaging and shipping options you may need.)
(Chemical toll manufacturing delivered in a vast array of packaging - large totes, barrels, pails on down to small bottles and syringes.)
(Meyer 400GL capacity mixer w/ total 185HP motors.)
(This is a 5000 gal SS heated tank filled with bisphenol A epoxy resin. At ResinLab, no toll blending project is too large or too small.)
- We can toll blend in batches from pints to totes and offer almost any package through our sister company KitPackers.
- Our toll blending processes are controlled by a Process Engineer who has a Chemical Engineering degree.
- Our Quality Assusarnce and R&D labs are fully staffed with experienced Chemists who work with state-of-the-art analytical lab equipment. We meet or exceed ISO 9001 Standards.
- We work with our toll blending customers to determine the most efficient and cost-effective ways to obtain the needed raw materials. Often ResinLab already inventories that chemical or we can obtain favorable pricing from our established supplier base.
- We are experts at providing certifications, SDSs, and any other needed documentation.
You can trust ResinLab for consistent quality when choosing a supplier for the toll blending of your formulas. Contact Us to get started today.